Quote:

Quote:

A lot of times I find them buying the wrong stuff or paying way too much for something.

....They all cut me a great deal when I buy large orders.......... usually splitting the shipping between two or three customers...

That is why I was asking. I had thought about starting to buy a few things for my car. However, I buy them now let them sit for a year or two (hope I don't have to wait that long), then they don't fit right or not the exact right part.... I will just keep putting that money into the car savings account....

Your post was not addressed to me but woul like to put in my $0.02
I have parts I restored and are bought new from 94 to now that are in boxes and bags.
Plus all the stuff from the dart sport back in 2004{finished in 2005} when I was putting the dart sport back in one piece i was getting mixed up and was tring to use E body stuff on it. like stearing componits, A arms ect.
Now I Am down to just parts from one car.
Back then before 2005 when it was finsihed I had parts everywhere and I meen everywhare
On a full blown resto there are so many parts it is crazy.
It makes you wonder how many are realy on a car
Since july 29th 2005 the home was damaged I had to redo plenty of stuff that was already redone again a seconf time.
I am now down to just 3 car items inside the home now.
1)A polished 727 in the dinning room
2)The convertable roof assy. behind the sofa
3}The whole redone dash assy with new JustDashes Pad on top the entertainment center
The rest is in the attic
I can only guess that Alan's attic and basement are 100% full

Last edited by 340SIX; 08/03/09 10:44 PM.

[img]https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/fast340six/sig%20pics/2840886-340SIX-1.jpg[/img]
VP of the MPM in New Orleans
73 Dart Sport 340/ 70 challenger vert. That may still get built, If I live long enough