Hello
The stock Y/T fitting & block that screws into the back of the block that comes with the standard Indy oiling Line kit can be modified. I simply drilled and tapped the NPT end of the fitting (the end that screws in the block) which is a 3/8 NPT IIRC. Anyways, just pick up the right tap, and drill for the tap, and install standard Holley jets. I used a .070 with no problems at all (you could probably run even a .060). I ran this setup on 3 diff engines too. One was a 493 RB engine with a set of 440-1, and Indy/Dove rockers. Later I upgraded the heads to CNC ported units that used the Jesel Paired rocker system. Then a few years later, I built a new Indy maxx block engine also using the Jesel system. Never had a valve train issue, matter of fact It went whole seasons before It ever need a lash adjustment, then it was never really off much. I turned these large 560+ inch engines to 8K in a few cases. You just dont need gobs of oil up top with a drag racer. I bet you could pull the valve cover, pour a quart of oil all over the valve train and make pass after pass doing this without ever hurting anything.
I will add this, make sure you have a good oiling system. These full time oiling kits will put loads of oil up top, (why it needs to be restricted) I would say a 8 qt pan, would be minimal for pan capacity.

[color:"red"]65 Hemi Belvedere coming soon [/color]
[color:"#00FF00"]557" Indy engine 1.07 60ft 144mph in the 8th 2100 lbs package [/color]