Quote:

The reason I ask is because my cage ( comp engineering ) in the center of the car is about 3 1/4" from the roof, that just seems too low for me. Also the halo bar is about 4" from where the door seal is from the side of the car. If I try to center my seat with the steering wheel my helmet will be touching the halo bar. I am just not happy with it and have learned a lot a little too late about some things but I am willing to bite the bullit and put in another cage before I get too far with my project. Just looking to see what will fit best. Any comments and opinions welcome.

I have the same problem with the halo bar so I did some mods in vain so now I got some more tube and having Killer Customs bend me a new halo bar. Dropped it off today ready for tomorrow morning. I have the same kit from Comp Eng. and nothing fit and I am adding more bar. When I modified the halo I had to widen it 9" and the new one will be 9" wider than what was in the box, I ordered for a 69 b-body but must have been made for a compact.

Last edited by Superfreak; 07/14/09 01:19 AM.