Quote:

Quote: "I got a pair of 10" x 15" slotted mags for the rear of my '71 Charger, and I want some serious tires that will make my car as rude and offensive looking as possible.....you know, like something out of the 70s with the tires sticking out further than the wheelwells etc..."

No offense, but that sounds rediculous "out past the wheel wells". It's very "early 70's and didn't know better" looking.

I'd hit the local flea market for old 70's JCwhitney catologs or some old Super Chevy mags to see how that would look.

I agree the fat tires are awesome looking on a 71 Charger IF they fit under the wheel well opening.

You want the "Offensive look"? Go with stupid wide 50's that hang out.

You want a Wide stance that compliments the Nascar Racing design of the car, keep 'em tucked in.

Yep i'm a purist and i'm getting old (41).

FYI, I did what you are considering 20 years ago with my 70 Challenger R/T. 15x10's w/Mickey Thompson N50's looked "really cool" until the air shocks let go and the 1/2 mile drive home wore thru the bondo'd wheel well openings.

You must have never owned a 71-74 dodge or plymouth B body or you'd know these cars have huge wheel wells. My 275's that'd do a decent job of filling the wheel well of your challenger don't look like much when stuffed in the back of my wheel wells. There is a LOT of free real estate back there for the taking.