Quote:

Face it John you are not going to convince us all that Lokar is a useless setup.

Never, ever made any such assertion.

Quote:

There are those of us that are able to set it up right and have had no problems using it.

Bully for you, my original comment that brought a response from you was that some who claim to have no problems actually do, they just don't know any better, my previous reply shows examples. And the number of threads on this forum regarding the installation/adjustment of the Lokar setup (do a search) shows that not everybody is as capable as you are.

Quote:

So quit the ranting and relax a bit.

No. I've seen the results of incorrect "kickdown" setups.

Quote:

Most stuff on our hotrods isn't a plug and play but that doesn't mean we can't make it work correctly.It just takes a little more work.If they are so bad how come there are so many out there in use and they are still selling so well. It's sad you are so hung up on this that you can't see the forrest (sic) for the trees.

I will iterate, the number of posts on this forum devoted to problems with setup and adjustment of the Lokar shows you're wrong and that some people are satisfied with less than correct.

The INTERNET, the MISinformation superhighway