Quote:

I think that means don't run it with Dexcool since Dex has a rust eating organism.

Drain what you have and run it.

Exactly!,......I've been running the stuff(Zerex G-05) for about 5 years now in all my toys, daily drivers as well, with no problems, NOTHING,.....I wouldn't tell you to do something I haven't allready done, or use(d), when I refere to my Daytona's heating issuses, that was almost 5 years ago, when I "discovered" the Zerex G-05,....I haven't had a overheating issuse since, no corrosovive, or clogged componets, nothing,....the only issuse I have is now waiting for the car to "warm up"

The Dexcool is the crap you want to avoid, I'd heard to many horror stories from it's use to even consider it!,.....I do recommend if you use the Zerex G-05 with Redline waterwetter, you flush the system every year, and renew, as I see a slight increase in temp, as the year ends, I believe the effectiveness of the Zerex breaks down, plus it's a good idea to flush your system every year regardless IMHO

Just remember to really flush your system with clean water, don't leave any traces of the old coolant, if you know all your cooling componets are sound, and in excellent shape, don't replace any componets when changing over to the Zerex G-05 and WW, so that you can judge for yourself if it has any merit, on it's own in altering your cars cooling