I posted yesterday that I broke one intake rocker arm. My block is low deck under 0 and my head were milled down to 52cc. The engine builder put super big valves 5.47. I took of the rocker and pushrod to see what you think of it. I made 16 on the dyno and 8 1/8 and 8 1/4 mile and I broke the intake rocker arm. The rocker are pretty used up. I have alot of srping pressure 850 open and 280 on the seat. Anyways what do you think of the angle of the pushrods to the rockers? You think it broke becuase of geometry or rocker failure?
My shafts are pretty shimmed and T&D told me I could not use their rocker arms that i needed a special one individual he told me and I would need to use spray bars to spray my rockers and new valve covers custom because of the long valve and milled heads and block. (The regular T&D can not be shimmed).
I also talked to a tech at Harland sharp and he said their rockers shoul work just fine because they are longer and I would have more clearance and that I would not need any shims. He said their were good for my spring pressure 850.
What do you think any similar exprience?

I will be racing on Sat. becuse a friend of mine loan me a indy rocker. Will I be in danger of braking another rocker beucause of my geometry?
I wuould appreciate your help if you now about this or have had similar experience.