I have had this car since 2003. I bought it off of ebay for a really good price. It was my first Mopar. Immediately (even before I took possession) I began to change it and make it my own.

It had been brought back to life initially by Hodge's Restorations in South Carolina. It has gone through a lot of changes since then, and I have grown immensely as a Mopar enthusiast/car guy.

The paint/body work that they did was average. Probably a 4-5 footer I'd say. Runs down low, thick filler in places, etc... Guys I know might disagree and say it was nicer, but it's my perception that matters, so the time had come and it needed to be redone after chasing down bad spots here and there from poor adhesion, etc...

I pretty much got the car to mechanically how I wanted it with a 480+ hp 408 stroker, reinforced chassis, tuned suspension, etc.. I actually spent more on the car AFTER I owned it than it cost me initially, if that tells you anything about what I've done to it. This car isn't going anywhere, so the dollars invested means nothing to me. So the car came apart last fall and I decided to go black.

It was originally a B5 Gran Coupe. Hodge's painted it EV2 with an AAR scheme in 2001, and now it is black with an AAR scheme... because really... what is better than a black on black Mopar? Nothing, that's what!

Here's a pic of the first day it arrived.