Welp I just woke up and have time for a short update.

BTW.... it's real easy for John to have so much energy seeing as how he hasn't done any driving yet and had the libery to take some cat naps while I fought tooth and nail to not get us killed in the concrete jungle of LA and in the deserts of Nevada... remind me to slap him later okay? I'm an insomniac and have been up for days with only a few hours sleep in between.

Traffic in Cali is ummmm psycho but I made it through okay and in right wheel drive cars at that.

I most certainly have to get a right wheel drive Mopar now...... I'm left handed so I seemed to take to it very well and it's a lot of fun f00kin' with people out on the interstate. The Daytona is SCHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! The pictures just don't do it justice. I had a lot of fun driving the Chevy truck even though it's a Chevy

(Thank's Peter for trusting me with it during rush hour traffic in LA)

I have come to the conclusion that OzHemi is some sort of a wierdo but that's okay he was fun.

We have some interesting plans mapped out for today and I really should get back to sleep seeing as how I'll be driving again tonight. I get to take the Daytona out today which is kewl and I'm very excited about driving up to MGM grand in such a grand ride as the Daytona.

I'm posting some pictures here now and I have so very many but not enough time to post them all now. I also have my camera in which I forgot to bring my uploading software so those pictures will have to wait till I return to Indy. The weather is nice and warm here and if I weren't so tired I'd be out nursing this tan but alas, I must sleep.

Enjoy the pics and keep yourself buckled in as we continue our crazy road trip with you our beloved Moparts crew along as our passengers.

To quote Jerry Garcia: "What a long strange trip it's been."

Peace, DG
I may have to email somebody these pics because the image hosting site I'm using is making them appear grainy and blurry to me. They are actually very kewl crisp photos but alas, photoisland Sux0rs. If anyone wants to help please let me know. Thanks.

Just wait till I stand on it....

More to come.... I need sleep.