Quote:

I haven't looked at them under a magnifying glass, but one obvious difference is in the wording on the knob.
3488805 - Hazard
3488477 - Flasher

thast what I said, thats the only diff I can note... but maybe the ON position it could be a diff ? dunno... I'm telling that just for the arrow pointing out.

--------------

cataclysm80... I have parted out some switches too for internal parts. Inner tabs are the pieces that commonly get damage. In fact a damaged switch can be fixed, opening and bending the tabs, then clening contacts and assmbly again with tiny machined scres and nuts OR, using a wire solder to melt down the plastic studs. I'm thinking on that to fix My buddy's 70 Charger, beingg that I haven't able to find the right switch around.

----------------

71rm23... yes, as stated by 472 R/T SE, you can find aftermarket pieces cheaper than pentastar pieces that works the same, just some diff colored wires and plastic parts. REALY REALLY if you ask me the correct Pentastar part will be the 3488804 unit, since thats is the one without conrering lamps, BUT is not available as new Mopar replacement parts, just NOS. So 3488805 ( if not aftermarket TW7 ) will be a replacement part, but without use the cornering harness.

I was able to get 2 NOS 3488804 switches in less than $30, one of them never arrived ( thats was the reason to get the second one )

Last edited by NachoRT74; 06/09/09 03:34 PM.

With a Charger born in Chrysler assembly plant in Valencia, Venezuela