As some of you know I just purchased an A12 from the sister of the original owner. Yesterday she called me and said she found some parts and asked me to come get them if I wanted. I picked up the part which was a nice conditon tail panel,carb kit, brake shoes,and steering rod and coupler. I asked if I could look around the garage for the card linkage which I don't have yet. I found a box with some paper work in it so she said I could go through it. This is were the fun starts, I found the original window sticker for the car in excellent conditon, I found the original sales contract for the car. The brother put down $618.00 and made $105.00 month payments. I found the warranty book for the 440 and the original build sheet was attached to the book.
Also My car has a replacement block because of some over reviving back in the day. I found the Dodge work order were the block was replaced under warranty.
There were also some other papers such as state inspection receipts,repair receipts, and car insurance paper work. I felt like a kid on a treasure hunt. cool day