Well it is a Mopar race, as Jeff pointed out. They will have other brands there running the .90 stuff as well but the bracket classes will be Mopar only. Oh yeah for those who dont know some of the best racers up here are the Mopar guys, including that guy with the red car who posted already I am thinking of double dipping as I need more testing time with the stop as we are starting over from square one. At this point I am just hoping the weather will cooperate.

Oh yeah Baconfest is also happening at the Infineon show, for those interested or seeking info go to the general board. Stu has a plan to feed a few folks from what I understand.

The points bracket race is on Sunday the 7th and will be all classes and makes along with the .90, .60 and IIRC Top Dragster as well. So for guys coming from down south they can stay Sunday and get a taste of bracket racing NorCal style.

Of course if you are a Mopar only guy then on Sunday the 7th there is a Mopar show at Ohlone College that day, really good show and swap and I am torn as to what to do that day as there are some parts I am looking for.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"