Quote:

Quote:

easy , someone trying to save 25 bucks and trying to do it themself or a shop that's not paying attention? All I know is I had a vibration problem , pulled the clutch and took the flywheel to get resurfaced and the shop found out it was off like that when he went to cut it and it only cut a small sliver off one side on the intial cut ...

ya, i was actually hoping you would reply to this question. i always see you trying to help people out on here . like i said i'll be looking around tomorrow to find someone that can check it.
thanks again to everyone. hopefully we can figure this thing out soon, it's getting old. car cruise coming up on friday that i wanna make with my dad.

an engine shop can check it on their balancer , bring them the flywheel and your pressure plate , they can spin it , balance the assembly and they will mark it so you know which way to assemble it so that whole assembly is balanced , one less thing to worry about .

what type of balancer do you have ? The $$$ BHJ SFI balancer I boguht was out by a few grams .

My 383 still has a vibration issue but it was run for a number of years by the prior owner with that misbalanced flywheel .