Quote:

A Hot seller would be a complete headlight setup ready to bolt in. No One makes one and thats why you dont see many clones on ebay or for sale with working headlights. I would love to have a set. I have the Fiberglass repos and they are junk. and making the nose is the easy part as I made mine with almost no tools in my backyard and it is as close to orig as you could get.

Marty,......My first priority in reproing wingcar parts was accurate fit and finish, trying to maintain the same materials and construction in parts, and trying to avoid "tweaking" them, as other vendors had to make the parts work their way......I made concessions in the nose cone material selection, choosing fiberglass over steel, as a steel cone, while desirable, is not affordable for most, due inpart to the tooling and time required to build one,..........another priority was working headlites, as original, my lite assys are offered complete, or partial in original form, and mateials, and can be combined with original or NOS componets if need be,....plus updated componets to retrofit originals to cure them of factory malidies,......my headlite assys are still the only true functioning assys avaliable as an original,......sure others have made the glass units work, but usually with a lot of voodoo.....

5261317-litebucket.jpg (147 downloads)