To clarify the situation. I'm currently attempting to move a 5,000+ lbs vehicle.. It has wheels and tires on it and was driven to where it is sitting several months ago. Now it won't start. It has 4 wheel disk brakes, so the brakes probably are not stuck.. The goal is to move it straight back. The problem is, the concrete floor in this garage is extremely smooth, so my feet are easily sliding on it. Would it be easier to push a vehicle on the wheel dollies than on it's own wheels & tires? (I've never used wheel dollies.)

The second issue is moving vehicles that can not be driven into this garage. Outside of the garage there is an incline leading up to the garage door. Unfortunately, it is to steep for one person to push a vehicle up it by hand. I had been thinking some type of mechanical assistance would be needed. Of course, I'm open to anything that works!

Would using an old tire as a cushion be enough protection when pushing a vehicle up an incline also? (I would obviously try this on a "junker" the first time!)