I don't want to linger on the Veteran thing but if you get help with your claim through a Veteran Service Organization they can surely help with the process and even appeal the rating. DAV is a big one but they are cumbersome and take time and more of your involvement. I am working with a small group called Dale K. Graham Foundation. An important note is that when you start the claim process with a VSO you have to stick with them. Once the process is final you can switch VSO's if you want to start a new claim or appeal.You just can't switch VSO's in the middle of a claim.

Back to the Valiants, I think yours is a radical. Only way I can see it getting better is doing a straight axle front. These cars are almost almost like an AWB from the factory, just need to straight axle it an jack it up! Have you thought about the 8HP80 or 70? It's in just about every LX and Ram platform from the last decade or so. Very tough and great gearing. I know you're probably so far down the path your'e on to change the transmission plan.

My son and I are going to leave for SD tomorrow or Saturday. I usually drop down from I-40 and go through Payson to PHX to SD. Are you on that route? I would love to see your projects and meet you. The Flagstaff to PHX route is nearly the same so we could go that route as well I just like stopping in Payson to trout fish at Christopher Creek.

Instagram : @5_points_racing