Well, you may have a buyer when that time comes!

I was living in San Diego. In 2018 I got my VA disability figured out and got a back payment and a monthly amount. I decided with my new found extra income I would build my dream car. They quickly tore it down, I took the suspension home and put it together using a spool k-frame and all the Firm Feel and other go fast suspension pieces. Well, they quit on it a few weeks later and would only work on it when I raised heck every couple of months.
Short story is 4.5 years later, $15,500 later, a move from CA to OK, I almost don't even want to spend the diesel money to go pick up the shell of the 69 Valiant and the few associated parts. I'm just sick about it and only picking it up from them so they see I still care. I feel like abandoning the car and putting a bullet in my head.

BTW, I have just been diagnosed with Spinal Stenosis so I know all about the back pain. I'm only 43 and only have manual vehicles and I'm also thinking about automatics. Life sucks, nobody cares, and it only gets worse.

Instagram : @5_points_racing