Originally Posted by Mopar.70
Originally Posted by GomangoCuda
When I mentioned the B&M blue Stuff i was being sarcastic. Guess I should have put a smiley on there. Nobody I know has used that snake oil for about 50 years.
If the TranSynd runs significantly cooler then that would be worth paying for. Does it affect stall speed, et or consistency?

Curious on the negative on this one. So I was instructed to use a mineral F in my race 727 and ended up picking this stuff. Used it last season, no issues but being first year out with the car I only got about 25 passes in. But no shift problems and no heat issues. I have a gage on the trans, thought it didn't work until one night I went a few rounds and it registered on the gage but never over 160.

In my street car I use the ATI 20w previosuly mentioned as well. This has been one of the things that has drove me crazy as of late since the stuff that was orignally spec'ed for these is no longer available.

Not really a negative, more like a don't waste your money on the B&M. It is simply mineral type F with blue dye for a lot more money. I am sure it works as well as any other type F. Type F has been the go-to for decades until the synthetics showed up.

Last edited by GomangoCuda; 03/04/24 05:54 PM.

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.