I put a 35 spline spool and axles in my old pump gas Duster, I used an early(1964 Dodge B body) B body 8 3/4 housing and had it cut down to be 2 inches narrower than the stock Duster 8 3/4 housing. I built that car to race the blacks guys in Los angles on the streets devil It was a ladder bar car with coil over rear suspension, stock gas tank.
it was a little bit of a pain to back up while making a sharp turn to back into a parking spot that had a lot of cars in the lot, same thing on going forward around tight corners. Other than that it was good up twocents
I didn't have back brace put on that housing and I ended up bending the passenger axle side of the housing really badly, it broke the welds of the housing ladder bar mounts off of the housing doing a burn out shock puke tsk That was really lucky for me, if it had broken while racing or driving it on the streets it I may have lost control and wreck the car down shock work
I bought used Dana 60 3/4 ton pickup housing out of a junkyard that had one ruin end on it by spinning one outer wheel bearing inner race, I had it narrowed and put new ends on it and love it from day one up I used a spool in it also up
IHTHs

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 02/26/24 10:15 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)