Originally Posted by rdrnr6970
Since we're not buying another Ram,but we're thinking jeep gladiator we need something with a bed we can take anywhere.Never owned a jeep don't know much about em .Any thoughts?Thanks guys! drive

Yes I know it is a Mopar site . . .however, with the demise, long ago, of the Dakota. Mopar stepped away from very lucrative mid size truck market. While GM has had the Colorado/Canyon twins, Toyota has the Tacoma, Nissan has the Frontier, Ford has the Ranger, Honda has the Ridgeline (although I don't think of it as midsize truck myself), and Stellantis has Jeep Gladiator . . . I have had (3) Dodge Journey's for company rigs - RT AWD. When they killed that off - without any replacement, I went looking into mid size trucks . . . now on Canyon #2 (2022) . . . V6, 4door, automatic, etc . . . fills bill for me. Gets decent gas mileage on highway, 7,000# tow capacity (not that I worry about that, but nice to have). Now GM went to turbo 4cylinder for 2023 - not my cup of tea . . . but that's where market is going . . .why just limit yourself to Stellantis - they are killing Chrysler. Take European models to turn into North American models (phhttt - never seems to end well . . .), kill off good selling models, with NO immediate replacements. Milking Ram & Jeep for profits . . . anyhow, just my two cents . . .

Good luck with your hunt . . .

Cheers,