I had an HKS H pattern dog box in my RX7 and now have sequential Quaife. You can teach yourself to either do a light clutch stab that actuates a rev limiter or ignition cut with a switch , or a light lift on the throttle to clutchless upshift under acceleration, you need an RPM blip to downshift the transmission. I was doing throttle lift by foot because of the ecu my car had, but it takes mental training. I now have an ECU that can basically run the transmissions rpm needs from the clutch switch, strain gauge, wheel speed and the TPS, which will make it much easier to drive when focusing on cornering lines.
Close ratio dog box is king for a turbo car, quick shift, transmission efficiency, and you don't drop out of boost between shifts. You can run a much larger turbo and not worry about lag or response between shifts and keep the motor at its boost point around and out of corners, works just as good on the drag strip too for the same reason.
Here is video of the old Attain RX7 from 2001, HKS H shift dogbox RX7, 700 rwhp, 9 second car, the drivers technique makes it sound seamless but watch it at .25 speed and it sounds like it's a normal synchro transmission being shifted, and you can see his left leg just tap the clutch for the ignition cut.