Well a few days at BJ really opens the eyes in so many ways along with one’s wallet 😉 Went Friday and Saturday, holy smokes what a huge production and what a job they do moving the cars through. Highly recommend going to one if you haven’t. Had a great time and saw a lot of awesomeness. Saw the old superbee hammer for $162k. It will be interesting to see where and when it shows up again. I did find it interesting reading the info board in front of car stating the superbee had a previous refreshening and a well documented restoration 2014-2017…. Noticed car was being sold with copy of broadcast sheet and not the original ? when I sold car original BS was included…..Was interesting when car hit auction block……
Dave Wise name was very popular at auction. All I will say is I purchased this car 2001, as a roller in pieces. I contacted Rocket Restoration for restoration (complete nut bolt rotisserie) that was completed early 2005, have lots of pictures 😉. I sold car 2005. Car was in Mopar Muscle 06/2006, heck of a refreshening……