Could it have been survivor, no. Prior owner was going to make race car I believe. Thank goodness progress was slow going and that’s when I intervened. He had a ‘70 Bee for sale that I bought from him and a few months later ended up with this 69…. I find it funny reading many of these comments and unless this superbee was involved in some sort of disaster I see no reason this car was restored/painted a 2nd time in such a short timeframe…..I’ve included a couple pictures from 2001 the day I bought it home along with a few others, sold 2005. Do I regret selling ? Well yes, but I’ve had many very rare cars and regretted selling most all of them. This one being a post, hemi, bench seat, 4spd, 4:10 gears….. what’s not to like. Problem is once a car like this is restored at this level, I could not drive around like the hemi R/T that was original paint # car. The r/t just blended in and drove like a luxury car, most didn’t even notice fender emblems.That was my summer time daily driver for years. Superbee was different story, couldn’t leave it alone. Today I drive a f150 rcsb 5.0 4x4, is it the same as the old muscle cars, no. But I can tow my boat, travel trailer carry materials and it’s just as quick as any stock or lightly modified old muscle car….. times and priorities change 🤙

IMG_0207.jpegIMG_0211.jpegIMG_0204.jpeg
Last edited by Beebuzzn; 12/05/23 06:14 PM.