Originally Posted by A12
Originally Posted by not_a_charger
Originally Posted by nuthinbutmopar
Originally Posted by theraif
i know they produced these, just wished it was offered in America

Just got my wife a Durango R/T with the Tow'n'Go package, basically an SRT with the 5.7. If they built a 2-door version they'd sell millions of them...

Manufacturers don't make money by not producing something they'd sell millions of. shruggy

Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Maybach, Ferrari, Maserati, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes-Benz AMG One, Aston Martin, etc., not high volume but they surely make big money on them. Quality or limited availability is another way to make money other than volume. I'm sure Dodge made money on the 3,300 Demons and so did the dealers, but as you say "some" manufacturers similar to Dodge could never survive selling Demon like cars alone and do have to have cookie cutter million-unit sales vehicles in order to pay the rent. Not so much with those exclusive type high end cars. Your statement is true to a big point but not completely. up

This is why if Dodge ever gets dropped it will be purchased by a group of investors and those high dollar cars will be all they make. They'll make them include Plymouth in the deal and all the trademarks associated with both names, including hemi, 440, 340 etc. The whole muscle car arm and in the right hands will be a low volume cash cow.