Originally Posted by polyspheric
Have you priced one?
Did it fit?

I just found the site and looks like they price out at a grand for done set and about half of you want to build it yourself. Just posting it because a few members in the past were looking for turbo options and some (like myself) are not in a position to make their own set.

JCC, I remember that test and it great info. For those on the board that were looking for something that could be used for a bit more competitive, convenient or wanting to go full race mode, they offer a few choices. The negative part of using manifolds is where you’re looking to have the exhaust exit and manifolds may be a little restrictive. Headers can be repaired and modified if needed while manifolds if damageged would need to be sources and replaced, not something someone wants to worry about before a race. Plus, front mount headers for mopars out the box is nice. Anyone building turbos products for mopars should be shown support as we don’t have major companies fighting to build specific products for our drivetrains/vehicles.