I went through something similar a year ago "kind of" guy comes out to lqqk at a 68 gts I have for sale.12.5 was the agreed price. I consider 12.5 a project! I bought it as! car is rock solid with great dry bones. soiled floors. runs and drives fender tag q11 paint code 4 speed complete car. first problem his wife won't let him carry this much cash. tried to pay me every other way but cash (not happening) asks me if we can meet at his bank and do the transaction there? sure. Problem 2 he wants to drive the car to bank 2 hrs.' away? I don't even know if heater works and its feb, and 0*out. I tell him this and he said he will suit up. I told him I will trailer it for him. problem 3 for whatever reason he refuses. (My guess is he want to see how it runs long distance) I told him again this is a 12.5 project, and he can drive it around the block a hundred times but i think it safer to trailer it the two hrs. Again, he says he's wanting to drive it. the next morning! I messaged him and just laid into him!!!!!! I had had enough. if anything was to go wrong, I'm sure he can jump out of car and get in his father's truck following as I will be left on side of road in freezing weather.so what I'm saying is this. People think that they are going to buy a mopar like a 68 gts for 12.5 and take the grandkids for ice-cream or something? my guess is he is selling it at a price to sell? (project)? and if you keep heehawing around it just becomes not worth it for the seller! I was so sick of him he was the last person I was selling it to! I agree, you ether want it, or you don't! at the Vere least he now asks for more or tell you to pound sand! good luck!! I wouldn't push it through!