Originally Posted by JERICOGTX
Originally Posted by RoadRunnerLuva
Originally Posted by larrymopar360
Okay Justin isn't the son-in-law then. Justin was good and I enjoyed him on show too. Maybe grandbaby daddy was Josh? Something with a J but he knew nothing about cars and quite obviously only had a job there because of Mark's daughter.

I guess I'm in the minority here but I like Mark just fine. He's obviously a true Mopar guy from when he was a kid, and I don't mind his antics most of the time. I'm just glad to have an all Mopar show when almost everything else is chebbie chebbie chebbie!

edit: this is the guy I was thinking of. He added zero to show

That is Josh Rose... Mark's ex son in law. Guy was clueless when the program was in it's infancy. I think he only had a job there because of Allyssa. As far as Justin goes... don't know why he left, maybe a better (lucrative) opportunity came up?? Same with Dave Rea... didn't he start his own business after leaving GYC?? shruggy

Dave has his own shop, and YouTube channel now. The show was at it's best when Dave was on.
Yes I liked Dave also. No nonsense guy. I do enjoy Royal and Doug too. Doug took a little getting use to but I like him.

Facts are stubborn things.