I met Dick a couple times at carlisle...In 2006 I noticed a 1970 drag racing charger in the show field,looking like his 70 charger.There was a nice couple that brought it there up from delaware?Its been a few years lol!I documented it took pictures and went into building T, to talk with Dick about it and he said he would go out after signing and check it out and he had to verify it with his company in California DLI.He asked me what car of his pictured I'd like?I wasn't sure and he picked up a picture of his 64 coronet and said I liked this one the best!He signed it and gave it to me!The charger was later verified as a car he campaigned if even for a short time.Great Guy and a great day that picture is hanging on the wall. up drive

Last edited by rdrnr6970; 07/28/23 03:47 PM.

OWNER OF EVERYTHING FROM 1956 300 B,IMPERIAL,NEW YORKER HEMIS,AND NEW HEMI TRUCKS.....5TH GENRAMS.COM... 1969/70 ROADRUNNERS ,DARTS/CORONETS, NORTHEAST HEMI OWNERS ASSOCIATION.....WWW.PHANTASMCUDAS.COM....MOPAR FAMILY FOR 50 YEARS AND STILL GOING!MOPAR OWNER COAST TO COAST!!!!