There aren't any. If there were, I would...but there aren't so I won't.

I have two step sons, they figured out really fast that the Mopars they consider cool are not affordable. At all.
They aren't wrong.
They also figured out really fast the money it takes to get anywhere as an Enthusiast for any brand/much of anything, and they backed way off.

They also can't quite relate to anything that you get in, turn the key dead cold, and it does not start (starting procedure/carburetors).
That can be fixed but as we all know it takes time to develop a feel and intuition for such things.

They did have a friend who was very into it, he had a G body Monte Carlo with a 350 he did all kinds of things to.
I heard he was breaking in a new cam and lifters and stopped by. It was a $#it show. he made several errors, I had to bite my tongue because he did not ask for help/I would have helped.
I did give him a couple 2 chamber flowmasters for it, that I'd pulled off the magnum, so that made him happy.
Even having the most common car with the most common engine and everything being the cheapest it could possibly be, stepsons found out from him what things cost and it wasn't too appealing to them.
But, their friendship pretty much ended over.....a girl (imagine that), so I don't hear from Jeremy anymore.
I actually kind of miss that kid sometimes.

Rich H.

Esse Quam Videri