Okay, never purchased a cart or ATV to get my cars to the lanes or around the track areas. Used a truck a few times. So now I’m finally considering buying something to do it. I prefer to conserve fuel, engine wear/tear, and battery charge. I figured I’d post here to ask some questions. I’m also considering a quad of some sort, but I like the cart idea because it can carry additional items, or I can use it to run around my neighborhood at times if necessary. The local cart prices seem fairly reasonable for older well cared for carts. I’m not worried about trailer room or transporting it. So my question is this:

Gas or electric? Has to push/pull 3k# car. I’ve thought about pros/cons to both, but would like to read about others opinions regarding which one is better/worse than the other……from your personal experiences. Oh, and is there a “brand” to walk past and not consider? I don’t need or want anything fancy or extras (unless it comes that way), just needs to be safe, dependable and operate likes it’s supposed to.

If you want to share pics of your cart or someone else’s cart with how it’s setup to push or tow I’d appreciate that too! Thanks.

"Any fool can know. The point is to understand"

- A. Einstein