Any experience using an original max wedge intake manifold, with Trick Flow 240 for Trick Flow 270 heads?

I need to know if the original max wedge intake manifold will physically fit using the Trick Flow 240 heads or Trick Flow 270 heads?

Specifically I am concerned:

* For the Trick Flow 240 head, does the max wedge intake manifold fit ok, or is there interference with the valve cover rail, and are the valve covers accessible once the max wedge intake is bolted on?

* For the Trick Flow 270 head with a max wedge, I know it would require using a valley plate or spacers due to the raised intake ports, but still wondering if the valve covers will fit or be accessible once the max wedge intake is bolted on?

Photos and fitment information would be greatly appreciated.

Note: I am building a stoker max wedge for a 1964 Dodge for a fun street cruiser, already have the complete max wedge intake manifold setup from A&A. Love the look. I am well aware that I could use Edelbrock RPM heads or Stealth heads for this setup, considering those also, but the Trick Flow seem to be a better head for the money.