Originally Posted by a12rag
Originally Posted by Rhinodart
.Anything to do with re-installing windows! There are always parts broken or missing, non scratched glass is tough to find, aligning them just sucks. Unless you do them all the time it is hard to remember how the regulators get installed and where all the parts go. Busted and scratched knuckles is the biggest issue... whiney

OMG !!! THIS !! . . . actually the back windows on my 70 Sport Satellite !! I swear that they must have installed the window regulators & glass, BEFORE they put the 1/4 panels on ! If anyone has ever done the regulators & rear windows on a B Body . . .they know !! LOL . . . I am sure I "donated" a pint of blood from all the scratches and scrapes doing them ! And, then the adjustments . . . . UGGGHHH !!! . . .

on a sport fury convertible the previous owner had cut the inside skin to peel it open so they could get to one of the rear qtr windows. he bent it back in place when he was done. I figured out how to get the other side apart without the need for a cutter, but I really did think about doing the same thing. lol.