Originally Posted by justinp61
Fishing isn't much cheaper. LOL
I just had this conversation the other night. LOL My uncle used to give me grief when I started to race. I slowly turned a car that I used to drive into a race only car. When I bought a trailer, he said I was wasting my money "playing". So I took him down to his own garage. He lifts the door and there sits his "big lake boat". A pretty good size blue, sparkly painted fishing boat with about a 5,000 hp outboard on it. It had a trolling motor up front, some big arm thingys that keep it from drifting, live well, radios, etc. Right next to it was his "little lake boat", with a small outboard on the back, trolling motor up front and all the other stuff. There must have been 50 poles on the wall, 4 or 5 tackle boxes, and a better refrigerator than I had in the house, just for bait. I told him "you don't need all that crap just to fish. All you need is a stick, some string, a hook, and a worm". He didn't quite see it that way. Point being, you can spend all you can stand on whatever you want for recreation.