Thanks Mitch,

In all honesty with Hotchkis I don't expect them to do anything about these UCA''s because they chose to update the design to appease customers who don't actually track their Mopars which equals about 98% of the market. Hotchkis chose their profit margins over the extremely small demographic of Mopar road racers. As for my set of UCA's, I'm going to cut off the hex adjustments on my cold saw & revert the updated Hotchkis design back to the original version in a future video. Even though the hexes interfere, the geometry is still there & I don't want to lose more money on this issue by jumping to a different brand of UCA.

I don't mind all the negative comments as people are just ignorant about suspension & handling. I made the video in order to teach the next generation of Mopar enthusiasts who are willing & really want to learn as all the info we've accumulated over the years needs to be passed on. I try to be as objective as possible in my videos & if a company make a great product they're going get praise from me. If their product is awful then I will tell it like it is which some people don't like. A long as I state the 100% truth, then I can sleep well at night.

Nice tire choice on the A052's! There are lots of great brands available in the 315/30R-18 size such as Nexen N Fera Sport R I've heard but I have only driven around on BFG Rival S tires
[Linked Image]

73 `Cuda
Instagram: @rylispro
YouTube: RylisPro
www.rylispro.com
925-214-9192