I was on one of the many Facebook pages with Mopar Memorabilia and came by this guy selling some black and white pics. He said they are legit pics taken of the new body while its still sitting on a jig being detailed out. I don't have Venmo, Paypal, or anything like that, I didn't know this guy from Adam, and I took a chance and sent him a message. I told him I'm a honest guy, and I would send him the money, check, a shipping label, and a binder for the pictures. He did agree, and I did not want to bug him, so I just left him alone, he sent me a message telling me hes waiting for the check to clear, and he would ship them out when it did. i was very patient and today they got here! I honestly think I got a great deal, and I will have them appraised. I am planning on putting them in a frame and hanging them in my "office" in my man cave/shop.

Oh, for an extra 100 bucks he threw in some turbine car photos, and a couple letters dated 1955....

Kasey!!

Detroit charger #2.jpgDetroit charger #3.jpgDetroit Charger #4.jpgDetroit turbine car #8.jpg