Originally Posted by Cab_Burge
Do you know how much differences it made before and after? help I would love to see your pictures of it in your car, PLEASE luck
I'm debating to use one to start with or try the motor without it and see what the manifold inlet temps will be using E85 with a crank driven super charger and EFI work
I've built and dyno tested several different Roots Blown motor on gasoline and saw the manifold inlets temp go way up with increasing the boost on gasoline, no experiences with straight methanol or E85 with a blower of any type, yet shruggy

Currently it’s dropping the IAT from around 140 degrees F to just about ambient. I’m running low boost right now as I’m still tuning for a larger turbo that I installed at the end of last year and I need to change out my transmission to the stronger one that I have, before I break the one I have in the car now so I don't even need the intercooler right now. I put it in for the future when I turn it up. Even on low boost, I’m making power far beyond what my current trans is rated for. I’m running pump gas right now but I plan to develop a tune for E85 after I’m done tuning for 93 octane Pump Gas. I’ll try to get a photo today and upload it.
As I’m sure you know, if you plan to run e85 you can run more boost before needing an intercooler. If running methanol, you most likely will not need an intercooler at all unless you are running extremely high boost. But I don’t know for sure. I’ve never run on pure meth.