Originally Posted by fastmark
I’ve had several discrepancies with a Legendary. Back when you had quick service, it was not a big deal. Once on a 68 charger door panel, they told me there was never two tone blue panels made, when I ordered them. I had to send them my original and they had both colors in stock and made them for me. We ordered a set of covers for a 70 Cuda in the tan color and it came back gold in color. They said that was the correct color. I had to send them a pieces of the material for the seat and the side skirt. They sent me seats that were correct then. They will tell you whatever they can to get you to accept on odd colors.

I caught them on 69 0r 70 Mustang front set covers, The backrest pleats were 90° off to the lower cover. Called them and they said yes that's the way they were. I provided them several pictures of original seats that were not. He called me and said we have been making them wrong for years blush agreed to send replacements and asked that I not "spread" the word. Watching ebay and auctions i saw quite a few mustangs with the error whistling