Quote:

whats the 2 g's for?

ya know Blackfsh, i use to always say 2 g's but down here in the south they always say 2 k. i like g better

i just took off the 315s for lower 325's and got a set of half monos to lower the car, then i lowered the front to match the back but the steering has been spooky. so i took it for an alignment today(yes today because i am on a 4 day work week now with a 20% pay cut) and found out the header has been laying on the tie rod sleeve, bashing the header in pretty good. so i had to raise the front end up and i hate it. to fix the problem will take drop spindles and new wilwoods for the front. i just put new wilwoods on the front 2 months ago(for sale now shameless plug)

then the 1350 u joints and drivshaft, some upgrades to the trans and that is 2 g but there will be something else after thats done, i dont know what it is yet but there will be, oh ya, forgot about my rear brakes locking up at the track last time i was there, probably have to put in different torsion bars with the drop spindles

Gen 3 power 6.22@110, 9.85@135
Follow @g3hemiswap on instagram

performance only racing, CRT, ultimate converter, superior design concepts, ThumperCarbs