Originally Posted by JDMopar
I slipped in the door sometime in 97. wave I've learned more here than I ever would have on my own thru trial and error. A lot of folks have come and gone over the years, and we have lost too many members who seemed like the glue that held a place like this together. Gary Davis comes to mind first. He was a friend to all, and just a great all around guy. His funeral was the hardest one that I've ever gone to. There were almost as many Mopar muscle cars in the procession from the church to the graveyard as there were cop cars! Stu passing was tough also, because he let us know how dire his situation was, communicated while he was able for a very short time and then he was gone. I am a member of a few other car sites, but this will always be home. The board has to change every so often due to technology, so we just need to roll with it. Until then....I'll be here until my day arrives! up

Thanks Tom, for all you have done to keep this place kickin over the years! bow

Very well said, beer
and I have been around since 95 or so ? Don't remember but I do know it was between 95 and 7. When I get stressed the wife always send me to Moparts beer