A catalog doesn't have to be plugged in. It has no passwords to remember to access it. It can be studied over and over without bluescreen eye strain. You can read it anywhere, including on the can. Take your laptop into the can and spend any time there and others in the house will question what you're really deeply studying.

Years ago I'd get three to five motorcycle subscriptions delivered per month. A fav past time would be, fire up the bike for at least a 60 mile ride to breakfast, eat a hearty breakfast and coffee while I sit in a booth by myself immersed in the latest motorcycle articles. Over the years, Motorcyclist, Rider, Cycle Guide, Cycle World, Motorcycle Consumer News (a GREAT magazine), and others faded into electronic only publications. At least American Motorcyclist Association is still a printed format (I'm a life member), so I can still do my ride/eat/ride mornings. Just not the same eating a breakfast in some restaurant while swiping my bacon greasy finger across the screen to read the itty bitty font.

My 56 C3-B8 Dakota build