Originally Posted by Mr T2U
Originally Posted by 6PakBee
Originally Posted by Mr T2U
both FedEx and UPS has a delivery option to change the ship address mid route to a local pack and ship store. UPS does charge extra for this.
just change the delivery to the pack and ship store and delivery problems are gone other than picking up during their open hours.

The nearest pack and ship store is 75 miles away. Next.

a LOT of Office Max stores ship and accept FedEx packages.
i know there are a couple of Ace Hardware stores near me that are accept and ship locations also.
i am sure there are other businesses that do this also.
could be worth the attempt to find local business that do this.

No go on Office Max also. There has never been a FedEx store within a 75 mile radius of me in the 44 years I've lived here. There is a UPS pickup point about 10 miles away but that is just for sending, not receiving. Currently according to the UPS website there are 21 UPS locations in ND. 21. There used to be three local business' that were UPS shipping locations but now there are none. Two closed because they felt it was too much hassle for what they were making. The third (the local ACE store) quit because the owner started resenting the amount of Amazon boxes that were being returned. His way of refusing to contribute to Amazon's bottom line.

"We live in a time when intelligent people are being silenced so that stupid people won't be offended".