We live 3 miles south of Bend, OR. our house is right at 4350 ft altitude according to my old portable aviation GPS moving map device, I started snowing lightly several weeks back off and on, todays snowstorm looks serious shock
It was sunny earlier today when I was using our snowblower to clean both driveways and as soon as I started blowing snow it resumed snowing, put down around one inch in 90 minutes where I had clear off to begin with.
I took this picture about 20 minutes ago off of our front porch around 4:30 PM Pacific time.
We have lived in this house since the summer 2005 and usually have snow in the winter, last winter was very mild and I can't remember if we got snow or not confused
One year, 4 or 5 years ago, we had 48 inches of snow in the back driveway. We have had a low of -28F several winters ago so I guess I should be happy it isn't like that now.
Merry Christmas to all, enjoy life all you can now up twocents
I took this latest picture about 1/2 hour ago out the back door, it is really slick out there now due to additional snow falling on the base that had harden making it like ice shock
Merry Christmas and have a very good new year up

SANY0003.JPGSANY0004.JPGSANY0007.JPG
Last edited by Cab_Burge; 12/24/22 03:59 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)