Originally Posted by burdar
Carrot Top is hilarious if you want to see a show.

Last time I was there, we went to an exhibit called "Bodies" at the Luxor. It's very interesting. It's full of preserved bodies, body parts and organs. The coolest thing to me was a model of all the blood vessels in a human arm/hand. They injected a substance into the blood vessels that solidified. Then the flesh and bone was dissolved in an acid leaving only the blood vessels behind.

The Hoover Dam is a must. We also like walking the strip. Next time we are there, I'll have to check out the Atomic Testing Museum. That sounds interesting.

I agree with above. For Carrot Top, sit in the front row. He passes out shots of whiskey. Probably costs more for the seats.

After being there for 3 other Semas I found you have to book WAY in adavance for any good shows like big name stars or bands. Even Hells Kitchen is months out. I wanted to go this time but was too late to get reservations. Instead I got the wife and I a Sat night comedy show with the older brother on Everyone Loves Raymond show, Brad Garrett.

We did lesser know comedy guys, Blue Man Group, Elton John, Cirque du Soleil (sp?), and the Dam - have to do the full tour...

www.DetroitMuscleTechnologies.com Mopar body and heater box restoration gaskets