Originally Posted by cudaboy340
Originally Posted by KGorney
Originally Posted by RobG
This is north of Pittsburg - a little west but a source: http://www.huffmanautobody.com/

Have you had experience with this shop?

No direct experience with the shop, but I know David and his work. Great guy and top notch work! FYI, David had the purple Road Runner pedal car in the Mopar Collectibles Display. As far as cars, I'd say his calling card is his FC7 '71 Satellite 383, 4-speed. It's been displayed at Carlisle and MCACN.

I have a personal connection to that car as I found it for sale near my house 7ish years ago. It was black with a white strobe stripe and looked like a Road Runner. I was blown away when I saw the VIN was RH23N, the Pistol Grip was still in it and the fender tag confirmed the 4-speed and the color. Someone ordered the Road Runner equivalent in a Satellite. Incredible car!! I had too many projects so I passed. I'm thankful to this day that David got the car and did an amazing restoration on it!

Ed

Everyone that knew the car was absolutely blown away by the restoration that was performed. I considered buying the car also due to being a mostly complete big block pistol car, but didn't need another project at the time. It is such a gorgeous ride.