I’m using them. After having good luck for years with a set of their bushed Stainless rockers, I decided to give the DNA rockers a chance. I found the same exact thing as I had with the steel set, and that is that the adjuster hardware is junk. When I first installed them, I found the lash increasing and upon inspection the ball ends on the adjuster studs were wearing down ridiculously fast. Like visible wear in 10 minutes run time. I called Speedmaster / Procomp and to their credit, they did work with me and were willing to own the issue. I bought some name brand (comp if I remember correctly) adjuster hardware, and installed it. I’ve no problems with them since. Been 4 years on a solid flat tappet and they have been near perfect with respect to lash checks. I’m about to run them on my new engine which will feature a solid roller with 600 lbs of open pressure.

Picture is of the junk adjuster studs after 1 warm up. Zero wear or issue with my Manton pushrod cups, but balls were going away fast!

7D00BC08-A20E-4ED0-B8BC-DCC5F6B87C06.jpeg
Last edited by StealthWedge67; 09/13/22 10:53 PM.

LemonWedge - Street heavy / Strip ready - 11.07 @ 120