Originally Posted by moparjoe360.4
Originally Posted by B3422W5

I didn’t see what heads you are using, what are they?
The convertor is most definitely a liability regards making more optimal ET
Switching to 4.10gears from 4.30’s would be a waste of time. It’s about 250 rpm at the stripe difference. And ( assuming it doesn’t hook, it probably does) it very likely wouldn’t hook with 4.10’s either
That dyno number is enough to run close to a second quicker than you are.
Post exactly the entire combo, would enjoy looking at it and making recommendations
Pretty car, btw

I’m running 974 casting iron heads that I ported and polished myself, I got the stroker kit from scat, they balanced it, it has icon flat top pistons and cometic MLS head gasket (.040 thickness if I remember correctly) it has about 11-1 comp eddy RPM Airgap , proform 750 dp, Holley blue pump, 8an fuel lines, MSD Digital 6AL . I think that basically covers the combo between what I mentioned before and this.
I
Thanks, my dad and I have completely re built it in his garage, the only thin we farmed out was the machine work on the engine. I built the entire drivetrain and he did the body and paint work (about 30-40% of the gold is original paint)

Sweet. if the heads are pretty good, the car has a bunch more in it, especially with a good convertor. Pretty car, I like it. Good luck!

Last edited by B3422W5; 07/13/22 03:14 PM.

69 Dart GTS A4 Silver All steel, flat factory hood, 3360race weight
418 BPE factory replacement headed stroker, 565 lift solid cam
Best so far, low 10.30’s 1/4
1.41 best 60 foot
6.56 at 104.17