Originally Posted by Mr PotatoHead
You really have no reason not to turn that video in. Give him some notoriety with the cops.

Or the guy figures it out and 50 cents worth of gasoline destroys the op-s business.

Some things are just as they are and some are best just to move past.

Originally Posted by SomeCarGuy
You really have no reason not to turn that video in. Give him some notoriety with the cops. That matters more than you think since he’s going to keep being a pos that will attract attention and the more his face pops up, the more likely they are to hassle him.

Then we will continue to have these things happen. Apathy is a nasty disease. Leads us to where we are today. I was the one that pushed getting a jerky kid in trouble for busting up one of my buildings. He had been enabled by his grandmother his whole life. Nobody put a foot down until then. He had caused all sorts of Meghan around town I learned. Well not today mister.

My dad was one bad dude. He always said “never be afraid of what somebody MIGHT do.” My favorite example was the day he went off on a guy that had lied about his experience operating a material handler. Guy worked on a crew cutting down trees for us. He flipped the thing over the first hour doing something he definitely shouldn’t have. The owner of that company freaked out and told us the kid carried a knife and was all pissed about his being talked to. Dad said “tell him to bring it here so I can cut his heart out with it.” Never heard a word from that guy.

Point is, if you don’t like this kind of bs, don’t participate in it or complain. Take action. Or cower and pretend everything is ok.

I want my fair share