I have a 2010 Isky catalog, the only Mopar roller cam they offer in it with 240@.050 is B777 grind with 108 LSA and less lift, .480 gross lift scope
I used one of their RR-602 solid rollers in an old 446 C.I. stock stroke race motor with a set of BME aluminum rods that I converter to pump gas for street use. That cam had the slowest opening cam lobes I have ever seen shock confused It took forever to reach .050 lobe lifter lift puke
I loaned that motor to a friend and fellow bracket racer that had a 440 with max wedge heads and stock M.W. intake with more compression than my motor had, mine had a set of semi stock 440 heads on it with an Eddy RPM intake and a 850 Holley carb, it ran way better than his race motor by around .2 ET quicker and 2.+ MPH. That motor surprised both of us boogie
i use to buy directly from them years ago until Rod Iskenderian screwed me around on a custom ground SB 340 cam I wanted them to make for me. His younger brother Ron was managing the company back then and he was great to work with, not so with Rod downmuch
After waiting over 6 months for it I called Scooter Bros. at Comp Cams and had it in less than two weeks with ground shipping from Tennessee to my shop in SO CA up

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)