Originally Posted by 6bblgt
up how about pics of the Duster ....

Dan, the story of this Duster is that it was purchased from the original owner in the late '90's by a friend and co-worker of a good friend of mine (Mike Wowk original F.A.S.T. racer and series pioneer). Mike's co-worker started to make it into a drag racer with mini-tubs and a rollbar and that's where it stopped and sat in a garage since 1998. The guy did a clean job of putting in the tubs and the rollbar and those things can be easily undone without hurting the originality of this Duster. The car is solid and I'm very impressed as to how rust free and solid it is as you will see in the photos. The car was painted black (bummer) but it will look awesome going back to the original Rallye Red and with the broadcast sheet and fender tag and numbers engine and trans that's documentation that in this case is priceless to get it back to original form. The minimal (interior) metal work removing the rollbar and tubs makes it an easy and expense and time saving car. It's a solid project and the interior and parts are mostly there. I wish I could buy it but have two projects that have been on hold way too long.......dang I really like this Duster. Give me a chance to round up some photos.

Mike