Hi guys I been busy with customers engines at my shop. I have been working on my engine also. I don't have a sponsor so I sat Vegas out. it cost a lot to race so I will sit a few out this year witch might be a good thing. We left the truck in Florida after Gainesville to test and get a friend of mine his license in the back up car. Unfortunately I had a stomach bug and didn't get a lot of runs on my car. I was trying to work on getting the car to go straighter down track. I been struggling with that this year. I felt we left Florida maybe 1 hundred faster than we ran in Phoenix. We ran really good in Phoenix and I left a good amount on table. I just hope we build on that thanks everyone for keeping a eye on me.
I just got a few things to say about the hemi it is better than any Chevy pro stock engine. In Phoenix Q3 I ran 57 thousands off the fastest car 1 mph off. What I spend for the season is probably what the other teams spend on one race. I haven't bought a manifold in 5 years. I know for a fact they spend a ton of money on manifolds. I work on customers engines all week to make money to race. I hate the talk that a hemi can't run under 10500. I ran more speed than Greg Anderson in Phoenix with a 12 year old car.
I'm sure not many of you guys have heard of a AVL box it cost over a 100k and elite an KB have it. What it dose is track's cylinder pressure in the motor going down the track in every gear. I have seen some programs you might need 20 degrees of timing in cylinder 1 @ 9000 and 40 degrees @ 9600 and something else in all the other cylinders. This is what you are up against. I'm not complaining it's just a fact of professional racing. Money always wins but I can get closer and I will.